We are very excited to announce that Zuke’s is now part of the Nestlé Purina family.This change brings with it greater support for both customers and stores alike. It also brings exciting new opportunities for Zuke’s and you, our valued customers.
• Zuke’s will continue to be run as an independent company, by the same people in Durango that you have always trusted.
• Every treat and chew will be made in the same facilities in the USA.
• Our top-quality, natural, wholesome ingredients will be sourced from the same suppliers.
• Every recipe will remain the same, or be improved, but will never be compromised.
• Zuke’s treats will continue to be sold exclusively in the same pet specialty, online and natural grocery retailers where you find Zuke’s. To put it simply, our passion for pets and the products we provide has not, and will not change. We will continue to be the brand that you trust, providing treats that help keep your pet healthy and happy.
In typical Zuke's style, our Sales Director, Scott Doyle, and his life partner Carol are cycling from their home north of Toronto in Ontario Canada, to their favorite place to visit during the winter, Tampa, Florida.Where's Scott?
See a comprehensive list of Zukes ingredients. Find out where they are from and the Zuke's products you will find them in.View More