Active, adventuresome dogs need healthy nutrients to keep them going all day long. That’s where Hip Action treats come in. They help maintain hip and joint function with the natural goodness of glucosamine, chondroitin, whole food antioxidants, and eggshell membrane – a new, up-and-coming joint support superfood. This powerful combination is packed in a delicious, moist, tasty treat your dog will absolutely love. Feed daily and keep the adventure going.
Ingredients View All
Leading Hip & Joint Product Comparison
|Bixbi Hip and Joint||9,876||4,938|
|Dogswell Happy Hips Jerky Treats||2,000||1,000|
|Old Mother Hubbard Hip & Joint||750||250|
|Blue Buffalo Jolly Joints||300||50|
|Blue Buffalo Blue Stix||300||50|
Calorie Information (per treat):
- Beef – 28.2
- Chicken – 26.6
- Peanut Butter – 29.8
- Crude Protein – 13% min
- Crude Fat – 8%
- Crude Fiber – 3%
- Moisture – 30% max
- Glucosamine HCL* – 300 mg min (39,600 mg/kg min)
- Chondroitin Sulfate* – 50 mg min (6,600 mg/kg min)
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile.
There is a misprint on the Hip Action packaging which states the glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate values are "maximums" rather than "minimums". This issue is being addressed with new packaging updates. Stay tuned!
- Small Dogs (under 46 lbs) – 1 Treat Daily
- Medium Dogs (under 98 lbs) – 2 Treats Daily
- Giant Dogs (under 138 lbs) – 3 Treats Daily