Treat your pup to their own Thanksgiving feast with this recipe for healthy, homemade dog treats featuring turkey, sweet potatoes, and Zuke’s SuperFood Blend with Bold Berries.
1 lb ground turkey
1 sweet potato (cooked & mashed)
1 cup quick oats
1 cup Zuke’s SuperfoodBlend Bold Berries
2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
2 tsp honey
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Poke holes in sweet potato, and wrap in foil. Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes, or until soft. Set aside and allow to cool. Once cool, remove skin and mash in a large bowl.
- After removing sweet potato from oven, reduce heat to 350°.
- Add fresh chopped parsley and egg to mashed sweet potato and mix until well combined.
- Add turkey, oats, Zuke’s Superfood BlendBold Berries, and honey to mixture. Mix with your hands until well combined.
- Line a baking sheet with non-stick parchment paper.
- Roll mixture into 1” balls, and place on lined cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven at 350° for 15-20 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.